Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Weigh Day

I was going to photograph my number on the scale this morning and post it, but then I remembered that it's been about 9 weeks since my last pedicure and I didn't want to make my toe ugliness public.  So, today is just another plain old report.

155!

Officially, my weight loss is at 9.8 pounds.  So close to 10 that I can taste it!  I cheated earlier this week and I was as low as 152, and I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to make some adjustments to how I eat when I run.

Speaking of running, my little widget over there tells me I've run 21 miles this year, which is 21 more miles than I've ever run in my life.  And, according to the UPS website, my new shoes should arrive by the end of the day today.  I am seriously excited about their arrival -- as if they're instantaneously going to make me a better runner.

Hey, if my 5 year old son thinks new shoes make him faster, why can't I?


No comments: