Sunday, February 5, 2012

I peeked.

I've been hard core point counting since my week flipped on Thursday, and this morning I felt the overwhelming urge to check my progress for 3 days work (one of those days included an Insanity work out).  I have been faithfully trying not to weigh every day, but I wanted to peek before the Superbowl Party tonight to know what I was up against. 

And I'm so glad I did. 

I have already lost 2.5 of the 3 pounds I gained back!  This totally motivates me to behave this evening.  Although, we're partying with my workout buddies, so we were already going to be eating healthily.  I'm contributing the SkinnyTaste Baked Chicken Nuggets with a buffalo dipping sauce, and I plan to eat a big plate of veggies and drink a whole bottle of water before I leave.  I'm not going on an empty stomach, that's for sure! 

I'm rooting for the Patriots this year simply because I hate Eli Manning with a passion {which is weird since I'm head over heels for his brother!}.  Plus, Thomas Brady is my son's name in reverse order {NOT done on purpose, believe me!} and he's from U of M.  What more can I say!

Happy Superbowl!

No comments: