Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Working At It

So, I did it. I went back to a Weight Watchers meeting here in town. I showed them my Lifetime card, paid my $13 for not weighing in once a month, and got on the scale.
162

Fine. Okay. Really, considering I weighed in at 5:45pm after just having ate dinner, I think 162 is a good number.

I received my new Starting Guide, points scale, and tracker, and today I started back up. I have 24 points to use everyday, and I've already had 6.5 for breakfast. I have to try to be conservative with what I eat for the rest of the day since we're going out for our 9th anniversary dinner tonight. However, we're dining at a seafood place, so it should be fairly easy not to go off the deep end.

We're also starting P90X together starting on Friday. Just the mere thought of doing all those pull ups makes my muscles sore. I don't know how long I will last but maybe with my husband's motiviation I can stick with it for a while.

I'm dying to get my lower body in shape for fall and the awesome leggings I have to wear. I am pretty tall (5'10") and actually think my legs are my best feature, but I just need to tone things up in order to feel comfortable wearing skin tight lycra on my lower half. And, I can be in style for once in my life.

Hot, skinny, stylish Mom for fall. That's my goal!

1 comment:

Zach and Beth said...

Good for you! You can do this, I know you can.