Friday, December 26, 2008

Tonight I'm just rambling...

I got on the scale this morning to check the damage from Sugarfest 2008, and found myself to be 166.8. Sometimes I swear that my scale is lying to me, and thankfully it was in my favor. :)

The New Year is approaching fast, and while I make it a point to not make resolutions so as not to set myself up for failure, I feel like I need to try to do something a little different to get my motivation going.

Yeah, I know I've lost almost 10 pounds since starting this blog in October, but I still can't stand the sight of myself in pictures, so I'm thinking of doing things a little differently for a bit.

I read about The Abs Diet the other day and I have to say I'm a little intrigued. I don't know the extent of it, but I'm dying to read the book. Maybe a new way of eating will get me back to the person I used to be.

I either need to do this or get myself going on WW online because I'm just not keeping myself on track like I used to. Maybe it's just the fact that life is getting in the way. I just feel so incredibly uncomfortable in my skin.

And now I feel the need to resolve to stop being so vain. Or to figure out a way to do an in home tummy tuck.

I'm not sure which would be easier at this point.

1 comment:

Mary H. said...

Trust me, I cried tonight when I hear the Mulan song about her reflection showing the person she really is. I don't know why, but I feel like the fun, sassy me was the thinner, healthier me. *sigh* I'm having a really hard time with WW because I can't alway sit down to look up points.