Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Favorite Lunch

I have already admitted my addiction to Feta cheese.  I use it on salads, in sandwhiches, and now in my new favorite lunch.  It's quick, easy, and filling!  I really would eat three helpings of this every day if I wasn't working on my self control problem.  It's that delicious!


Spicy Chicken Sausage with Spinach, Mushrooms and Feta:
1 Serving = 5 WW+ Points


  • Trader Joe's Spicy Chicken Sausage {Or any kind of chicken sausage you prefer - points may vary}
  • 1 tsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
  • 3 Cups Organic Spinach
  • 1 Cup Sliced Button Mushrooms
  • 1 oz Feta Cheese {President Feta is only 1pt for 1oz}

Heat sausage in pan according to directions.  Remove and slice into chunks.  Add 1tsp butter to pan, sautee spinach and mushrooms.  When almost completely wilted, add chicken chunks to pan.  Finish cooking.  Plate it up, and toss with feta while still hot.  

Enjoy!

No comments: