Sunday, January 1, 2012

Winds of Change

I am currently huddled under my favorite throw blanket, listening to the wind howl outside the house.  Winter is finally approaching after this "cold front" and I'm going to enjoy the blistery cold that it brings -- 3.5 years in hot Alabama will do that to a person.

There is a definite change in my motivation to stay on track with this lifestyle change this time.  I have tried to get back on the program for the last few months, but by Day 4 of each week I had fallen off the wagon and was being pulled along behind it.

Today is Day 4.  And I'm still here.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that my husband is doing it with me, that I have an arsenal of help through eTools, the amazing digital scale I invested in -- or maybe a combination of all of the above -- that is helping, but whatever it is, THIS TIME is different.

These winds have brought change and I can't wait to see how it ends up.

No comments: