Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bonus!

We went in and signed the dotted line on Friday and started our new gym membership at Planet Fitness for $1 each! The place was hopping with people eager to sign up during this special, and I'm glad we got off our arses and did it.

I was happy to discover that free personal training is a part of our membership, too. They're in small group sessions, but the trainer will work with you to design a program that will help you reach your fitness goals. BONUS!

Working with someone, even with others around, is going to help me tremendously. I can go in and get my cardio done on my own, but I'm a dummy when it comes to those weight machines. I always read the instructions on them but worry that I'm not doing the exercise right and instead of getting leaner I'm actually bulking up some odd muscle that will bulge out of the side of my thigh or something.

I already went today and worked out a bit. I needed the little bit of time to myself after my night with Little Miss. Let's just say that I've been up since about 3:30 this morning, much to my dismay. I'm dying from lack of sleep and my prayers that she corrects this horrible sleep patterns on her own are not working. I love my daughter, but if I don't get some solid sleep soon I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Thank goodness for moments alone...

1 comment:

Mary H. said...

Awesome! I'm thinking about switching my gym membership to the new Planet Fitness near me.