Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lost and Found

Lately, I have felt pretty lost. I think this is a normal feeling for Moms to have, as I've recently chatted with a few others who feel the same way.

I just have no direction right now.

I get up, take care of the kids, take care of the house, take care of my husband, and go to bed. I use some of my day to peruse websites I like, but other than that, I am constantly MOM.

I don't have any talents to speak of. I don't even have any idea of talents I'd like to try to hone. Two of my dearest friends have begun ventures at home which require hands on craftiness, and I can honestly tell you that I'm green with envy that they have chosen something to occupy their time and give them some sense of satisfaction that they did more in a day than wipe poopy butts and clean up after people.

I can't even come up with an idea I'd like to try!

I don't want to scrapbook because I don't have enough patience. I have NO clue how to paint or be artistic. I don't have the counter space or resources to bake or cook. I can't afford to buy a great camera and work on photography.

I'm just plain ol' Leah, stuck at home, bored to tears, and lost.

I need a hobby. I need to do something with my hands and my mind so I'm not just wasting away my brain cells.

Who is this person I've become?

No comments: